Justbeenpaid.com Changed to www.profitclicking.com

Scam Or Seriously Down? Justbeenpaid Serious Migration | Guest Post By www.garuda7.ws

Where do they go? Do not worry Justbeenpaid.com has just acquired a new domain name. people were shocked initially but they have come up with the new plan so that new members also can join. If you are already a member of JUSTBEENPAID then simply enter with your members id and password in profit clicking login page. There you go. Simply migrate justbeenpaid.com to profitclicking within the member’s area.

Don’t poison yourself. They are currently updating members earnings and referral counts and it will take time to appear in the dashboard and be patience. Poeple predicting that there would be a lot changes in the current system in coming days. Proficlicking has added a lot of features within the system by upgrading professionally designed website.

I heard the story just few weeks back that justbeenpaid working with new features and now they have come up with the great website. Well, there is nothing to worry about like scam or something. All earnings and referral counts will be brought it back to the current site without hiccups within few days. Currently they’re working on the system and as per the date 09/15/2012 still many accounts yet to be recovered.

Here Is How It Works With Profitclicking.Com

• Create Your Free Account
  • Collect Your Complimentary Traffic Package
  • Add Additional Traffic Packages to Maximize Your Earnings (Optional)
  • Earn 2% Weekdays/1.5% Weekends on Money Spent to Purchase Traffic Packages
  • Set your account to “auto repurchase”
  • Earn Daily Cash for 81 Days!

“Over the next 81 days, your traffic packages will produce 150% in total earnings, effortlessly! After 4 traffic packages expire at the end of the 81 days, you will receive 1 Matrix Package.Over time, each Matrix Package will earn an additional $60, totalling 300% in total earnings overall”. Once you logged into the members area of profit clicking you’ll find a notice board like this one below.

“8/22/2012 03:00 CEST:  Please note that some of the numbers and totals in the dashboard are not correct. We are working on getting accurate information displayed. Thank you for your patience.8/21/2012 23:00 CEST:  WELCOME to ProfitClicking”!

Justbeenpaid Acquired By Profitclicking.com – Migrated

The time has arrived to step into the future! For months the rumor mill has whispered about the prepared evolution of JustBeenPaid!. With confidence we are thrilled to officially announce the acquisition of JustBeenPaid! by Profit Clicking.

Due to its extensive member base and unprecedented business model, Profit Clicking has taken advantage of a significant opportunity to use retail products and services to enhance the organization’s core.

The retail division opens a world of possibilities to members, including a brand new traffic exchange system, a pay per click marketing network and a cutting-edge contact management and marketing system.

For you, the switchover is simple and what is more important, your accounts are waiting to make the migration. Your downline, current marketing links, packages and user experience is ready for you to complete the process! Simply click on the link below and log in! More instructions will follow.

We appreciate your continued support, participation and patience while we press forward during this transition process. Please stay tuned for our latest updates.

These exciting changes from an extraordinary man mark the end of an era for JustBeenPaid!, and with that the retirement of Frederick Mann. As we embark on a new journey with Profit Clicking at the helm, we wish everyone many more decades of online success.

Lets hope that justbeenpaid is not gonna disappoint people. Some believe they don’t. Where Justbeenpaid.com has migrated? Well, justbeenpaid migrated to Profitclicking.com.

Best Blogger Tips Go!!!- : Email rss Enter Your Email And Click Subscribe

Incoming search terms:

Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Justbeenpaid.com Changed to www.profitclicking.com

1. John says:

Hi,

It`s a shock for me too, I tried to get in and migrate, they ask for a security code, what is that, I did enter my id and password, can you please help me to migrate to their new site please

thanks

• How2makemoneyonline4free says:

In the mor i was able to login to the system but now i am unable to…i think they’re still updating.wait for a while. Once your are able to login then fillup the basic info and simply click the link “MIGRADE” Thats it.

2. Michael Flowers says:

Wonder if I will ever see the matrix positions that were promised to me by the last restart of Justbeenpaid?

3. Efren says:

Hi! I am really worried to see this change. I cannot even log-in to profitclicking. I did it several times but it wouldn’t let me in. It keeps going back to the main page. I am so worried. I wonder if I can log in and see my investment again . Please give me some help. Thanks!

4. Efren says:

Hi! I am really worried. I can’t get in to the site. I did it several times but it keeps me get back to the main page. I wonder if I can still see my investment. Please give me some help.

• Your not the only one. I knew changes were coming, but, I didn’t realize it also meant the Retirement of Frederick Mann! I hope the some 200 people that were working for JBP haven’t been given a pink slip………….

5. H.Meraj says:

The New Face of Just Been Paid—Profitclicking.com

I listened to the last conference call with Frederick Mann on his weekly calls answering each members concern regarding just been paid. This guy is really awesome in my opinion because it’s rare to get in touch to any company’s owner and get your questions addressed right on the spot of the call.

He mentioned about this new change on the just been paid system wherein the will be moving to a new brand named “profitclicking”. With the way Frederick explained it was with this new website change it will make things faster like

1. The daily profits of the jss tripler earnings

2. The jss matrix will be update in real time. Because currently there are some delays in placing the expired jss triplers to the matrix side of jbp.

3. Additional payment processor will be showing up within the new couple of weeks to address the issue of the daily withdrawal limit.

4. New cool looks and interface of the website.

The new site looks quite professional there is nothing to worry about in fact, is the time to celebrate as we come among the pioneers with the Indefinitely unsustainable earning program to last for years…. the existing members of JBP can migrate their accounts without any fear and have to be patient for 2 days at least the site gets updated! to my knowledge your money is safe and it will be updated same.. be positive and hold yourselves, there is nothing to get panic on this, be professional businessmen.
    New members who are ready to dive into more stronger plan now, are advised to wait till updated positively!
    I will post again with new updates… for any queries catch me at h.b.meraj@gmail.com

6. marco says:

Hi! Do you have notice about our justbeenpaid position and matrix? I migrate into profitclicking but in my dashboard there aren’t my jss3 position!

7. Zar says:

Hi

i just did it allowed me to migrate but the positions are appearing as zero and there is an announcement which says we must be patient they r still fixing the problem. i dont know whether to worry on not?

8. I knew changes were coming, but, didn’t realize that it would include the Retirement of Frederick Mann. Let’s hope they haven’t given the some 200 people that were working for JBP the pink slip……………